The 'Finally' HotDate
HotDate died off for the past 2 weeks...
It's Alive today.
A simple dinner @ Swensens & a drink @ starbucks makes a perfect date.
Sometimes simple thing like this is sweet enough.
My iPhone has a glossy protector which Shafiq dun kinda like...so he bought me a matt one. & paste it on for me...like a Pro.
haha
A simple 3hrs meet up cleared so much doubts in me.
I would say I'm happier now! ;p
So much question-marks was cleared up. So much so that I think I'm very power...
Power as in holding my cool. It's not easy but I made it! :)
Shafiq gave me 1 week notice for NO Hotdate next Tue. But I have Saturday as replacement.
& congrats to me yea...
HK Disney for me on Good Friday! Gonna be a real Good-Friday!

i've told the Hotel that we are on Honey Moon...they will set up the room in Honey Moon style...with rose petals, chocolate & all the lovely things... hehe
When u get a right partner... every trip is a Honey Moon! ;)
It's Alive today.
A simple dinner @ Swensens & a drink @ starbucks makes a perfect date.
Sometimes simple thing like this is sweet enough.
My iPhone has a glossy protector which Shafiq dun kinda like...so he bought me a matt one. & paste it on for me...like a Pro.
haha
A simple 3hrs meet up cleared so much doubts in me.
I would say I'm happier now! ;p
So much question-marks was cleared up. So much so that I think I'm very power...
Power as in holding my cool. It's not easy but I made it! :)
Shafiq gave me 1 week notice for NO Hotdate next Tue. But I have Saturday as replacement.
& congrats to me yea...
HK Disney for me on Good Friday! Gonna be a real Good-Friday!
When u get a right partner... every trip is a Honey Moon! ;)
<< Home