New Home
New home for me? Not yet!
Congrats to Ms Leong & Wayne on a new place call home!
Didn't know what to get for them... not toaster, microwave, iron...
lol... A red wine makes a all time gift!
A Merlot for the lovely couple!

Thanks for inviting.
What a perfect love nest.
For me, the few lands that I'm seeing is so not ideal.
& The shore is so small. Still working on it.
Got lots more walking to do.
Viewing means walking!
I have a special feeling for district NINE (9)! ;)
Congrats to Ms Leong & Wayne on a new place call home!
Didn't know what to get for them... not toaster, microwave, iron...
lol... A red wine makes a all time gift!
A Merlot for the lovely couple!

Thanks for inviting.
What a perfect love nest.
For me, the few lands that I'm seeing is so not ideal.
& The shore is so small. Still working on it.
Got lots more walking to do.
Viewing means walking!
I have a special feeling for district NINE (9)! ;)
<< Home