The 'Tree Top' walk
I've recently joined a recreation group as a VP & our 1st event is to the Tree Top @ MacRitchie.
Yesterday we all took 2.5hrs off work, drove to MacRitchie for the Tree Top Challenge.
I wouldn't say it's a easy concur but I did cope well.
1/2 way through the 7km journey, I cracked a joke;
'look around you...see who's around & u'll know u can track with them in future. those in front out shine u, so dun track with them... those behind, slow u down, dun track with them either.'
haha...evil right.
Though my click was 1 of the last to start the walk but we were among the 1st few groups to complete the walk. YEAH!


Today, when i stepped into the office, 1 of my colleagues (in his 50s) commented;
K: Sal, i din know u can walk & jog that fast
Sal: haha...thx ya...
K: It was so tiring... I was the last to end. How did u managed to do that?
Sal: hello.. i deposit $151.94 to fitness first monthly!
K: no wonder la!
Sal: (den u think?) hehe
I have completed the 7km challenge now i wanna train for NOV SGX Bull Run, 10km. ;p
Yesterday we all took 2.5hrs off work, drove to MacRitchie for the Tree Top Challenge.
I wouldn't say it's a easy concur but I did cope well.
1/2 way through the 7km journey, I cracked a joke;
'look around you...see who's around & u'll know u can track with them in future. those in front out shine u, so dun track with them... those behind, slow u down, dun track with them either.'
haha...evil right.
Though my click was 1 of the last to start the walk but we were among the 1st few groups to complete the walk. YEAH!


Today, when i stepped into the office, 1 of my colleagues (in his 50s) commented;
K: Sal, i din know u can walk & jog that fast
Sal: haha...thx ya...
K: It was so tiring... I was the last to end. How did u managed to do that?
Sal: hello.. i deposit $151.94 to fitness first monthly!
K: no wonder la!
Sal: (den u think?) hehe
I have completed the 7km challenge now i wanna train for NOV SGX Bull Run, 10km. ;p
<< Home