Lunar New Year
Happy New Year!
Well...apart from having mum & daddy getting a day off from shop, there's nothing much I fancy about CNY.
I still prefer Christmas.
CNY to me is just a red day.
Everywhere you go u see red stuffs.
Including Ang Bao.
Talking about Ang Bao... haha...u know i dun like it?
Well as a kid years back I like it slightly more but now, it's just so fake.
I'm getting it cuz i'm not married & not because ppl wants to send me their blessing.
Haha...logical?
I'll visiting Lawrence's place tomorrow.
& for once...TUE HOTDATE is ALIVE!
We are doing the Tue Hotdate!
I'm going for lunch + movie! -yeah-
Not forgetting -Happy V Day all-
Well...apart from having mum & daddy getting a day off from shop, there's nothing much I fancy about CNY.
I still prefer Christmas.
CNY to me is just a red day.
Everywhere you go u see red stuffs.
Including Ang Bao.
Talking about Ang Bao... haha...u know i dun like it?
Well as a kid years back I like it slightly more but now, it's just so fake.
I'm getting it cuz i'm not married & not because ppl wants to send me their blessing.
Haha...logical?
I'll visiting Lawrence's place tomorrow.
& for once...TUE HOTDATE is ALIVE!
We are doing the Tue Hotdate!
I'm going for lunch + movie! -yeah-
Not forgetting -Happy V Day all-
<< Home