Million changes...
Ok, Tue hotdate officially died off.
Cuz Shafiq had recently resigned from GPA.
Though the cost of damage is $131k but i'm quite confident that we can recover it within the next 3 months.
Now Shafiq has happily joined Q&M as a CEREC Specialist @ their City Sq Mall Dental Center. His working hrs is way too wired. 2pm-9pm. As much as my heart is still aching from the died off Tue Hotdate but I'm happy for him. I know it was a tough decision but I'm glad he took this move.
A brighter future await ahead.
Next, congrats to baby Max. He's a full month baby now.
CNY is approaching & my family is madness-ly busy.
All of us are fighting for time to sleep.
Count down 3 days to a good night rest.
Cant wait! ;p
Cuz Shafiq had recently resigned from GPA.
Though the cost of damage is $131k but i'm quite confident that we can recover it within the next 3 months.
Now Shafiq has happily joined Q&M as a CEREC Specialist @ their City Sq Mall Dental Center. His working hrs is way too wired. 2pm-9pm. As much as my heart is still aching from the died off Tue Hotdate but I'm happy for him. I know it was a tough decision but I'm glad he took this move.
A brighter future await ahead.
Next, congrats to baby Max. He's a full month baby now.
CNY is approaching & my family is madness-ly busy.
All of us are fighting for time to sleep.
Count down 3 days to a good night rest.
Cant wait! ;p
<< Home