supportive
I'm so glad that Shafiq is very supportive towards the career move which I'm about to commit.
Well, for those who are aware, the opportunity came to me as a surprise and everything was like thunder speed.
I must admit that I do have struggle here and there as in whether to move on but I was able to justify every emotion I had.
Moving out of comfort zone was really tough but I think the fact of $600 increment was unresistable.
Now I'm waiting for the HR formal call...& I shall bid farewell to all colleagues on 29 Mar 2010.
When everything is pen down, I'll update yall my whereabouts.
Wish me luck ya! ;p
Well, for those who are aware, the opportunity came to me as a surprise and everything was like thunder speed.
I must admit that I do have struggle here and there as in whether to move on but I was able to justify every emotion I had.
Moving out of comfort zone was really tough but I think the fact of $600 increment was unresistable.
Now I'm waiting for the HR formal call...& I shall bid farewell to all colleagues on 29 Mar 2010.
When everything is pen down, I'll update yall my whereabouts.
Wish me luck ya! ;p
<< Home