Surprize to see...
How many do read Magazine in a clinic to kill time while waiting for your turn?
For me, that's a must do. But unfortunally many clinics do not have up-to-date magazine (i'm still seeing 2007 mag around).
Yesterday while I was at the clinic, I was quite happy to see a Jan 2010 Magazine laying around. So I flip through while waiting for my turn.
When I flip to a pg, I saw a familiar face den continue to flip on...
Den suddenly I flip back to the previous pg & realized that the 'so call' familiar face is my Dear Shafiq. haha... 'imagine' I missed it! LOL
Before I could read it...it's my no. on the screen.
& I bet Shafiq doesn't know about the publish, cuz he hasn't mention it.

For me, that's a must do. But unfortunally many clinics do not have up-to-date magazine (i'm still seeing 2007 mag around).
Yesterday while I was at the clinic, I was quite happy to see a Jan 2010 Magazine laying around. So I flip through while waiting for my turn.
When I flip to a pg, I saw a familiar face den continue to flip on...
Den suddenly I flip back to the previous pg & realized that the 'so call' familiar face is my Dear Shafiq. haha... 'imagine' I missed it! LOL
Before I could read it...it's my no. on the screen.
& I bet Shafiq doesn't know about the publish, cuz he hasn't mention it.
<< Home