22 March 2010

The Final 7 days...

As I marched into the last 7 working days of my time with SingPost...
I actually have different anxiety.
A mixture of happy/sad/looking forward/cant bear...
This batch of colleagues is the bacth that I would treasure for life.
A group of very open minded people.
Selfishly didn't want to lose me but set me free & sent me blessing from a succession angle.

As yall would have know already that my last day is 30th Mar, I'd be handling over to the covering personnel on this fri, 26 Mar.
My Fare Well dinner from my dept @ Tiffany is on Thur, 25 Mar.
I have another fare well Lunch with the recreation club i joined in Jan on Mon, 29 Mar. Hmmm likely, on 29 & 30 Mar I should be quite free.
I think I'll be going round the office, bye bye-ing the the people I once worked with.

Count down 11 days to my HK trip.
Heard the weather gone siao siao.
It was 6 degree last weekend.
Wooooo...SF should be very happy with the weather.

& He finally survied the 2 weeks of reservist.
Back to work! Earn more money for my HK trip...lol