15 March 2010

wisdom? I rather not have ;(

My wisdom tooth is killing me.
& Shafiq is not back from reservist & my ponstan is running out.
Sob Sob. Hopefully Mummy Cecellia can get me some.

& I cant find a right time to dig my stupid wisdom out.
See ar, SF is back next week but week after next I'm going to HK, so this period is not ideal.
After HK, I will be starting my new job & it's not so nice to go on 1 week MC when you just started a new job. Comfirmation is 3 months. Perhaps ONLY in Jul den i can get rid of the pain in my ass (or rather pain in my mouth) LOL

SF is so looking forward to his new toy.
I think he has forgotten that he jsut broken a bond which cost him $131k. :(
In response to the adv to purchase a new car before the COE boom SF had decided to get himself a new one. Hopefully can collect on this weekend.
I cant wait to Zoom in it! *evil*