Backy
OK, I'm BACK.
Wished it could be a longer stay but we can always plan another 1.
Stayed @ Royal pacific Hotel.
This hotel has a very good location. It's connecting to the shopping mall (harbour city) where we wanted to visit most. & true enough, we went to the mall everyday!

You know, I always go to HK, but I have never been to Disney...
Always wanted to but never once happened.
This round, FINALLY, Shafiq brought me there!
Honestly, it's nothing fantastic but it was a very good experience.
Imagine, I queued more den an hour to take a pic with mini+mickey! lol

We bought Moet from SG duty free & Godiva from HK duty free.
Out of no where, we have decided to call a party.
A pj-moet-godiva party.
pj=pyjamas!!!

& here's us through the 87 hours!

& with these...the 4D3N honeymoon marks it end! ;p
Wished it could be a longer stay but we can always plan another 1.
Stayed @ Royal pacific Hotel.
This hotel has a very good location. It's connecting to the shopping mall (harbour city) where we wanted to visit most. & true enough, we went to the mall everyday!

You know, I always go to HK, but I have never been to Disney...
Always wanted to but never once happened.
This round, FINALLY, Shafiq brought me there!
Honestly, it's nothing fantastic but it was a very good experience.
Imagine, I queued more den an hour to take a pic with mini+mickey! lol

We bought Moet from SG duty free & Godiva from HK duty free.
Out of no where, we have decided to call a party.
A pj-moet-godiva party.
pj=pyjamas!!!

& here's us through the 87 hours!

& with these...the 4D3N honeymoon marks it end! ;p
<< Home