25 April 2010

Changed Life Style

My life style is 90% changed!
& I haven't see Shafiq for like 3 weeks...
& I'm like a workaholic...

I must say though a lot of things changed since I joined SATA but u know what? I'm actually enjoying!

I love my work. Though it required more effort, more patience, more traveling, more micro-managing BUT these are all ok to me.
I dun know y...perhaps this is what I wanted to do all these while.
Anyway...u know, I'm a fighter...& having gone through so many things, I think giving up easily is just not me. & fortunately, I have a good lady boss & a team of staff who can work (though need to push a lil sometime).
I'll definitely hang on ;)

Shafiq is even busier than me.
The wired working hrs 2pm-9pm really spoil all my dates.
Now not only Tue day hot date gone...weekends movie are gone as well.
But..all these are worthwhile la...
It turns a dream to real... Toys like this is affordable.
@ least it's a decent job that pay him fairly for his work.
I just got to be patience (x100) to see more dreams come true.