Din forget...
Hello... I din forget to blog...just busy + lazy...lol
Ok, work @ SATA has been Excellent!
That kind of empowerment is what i have longed for.
Though it's alot to learn but shouldnt hv any problem ;)
You know, I din managed to make Tue Hotdate alive...
Sad but what to do?
People are telling me to bear with it... whatever...
I just feel so uneasy abt it... :( 'endure'
I'm facing alot of stress... ppl are just too busy body... ppl just wanna challenge it...ppl got so much to say... the bitches r not playing the rules right...
Ok, work @ SATA has been Excellent!
That kind of empowerment is what i have longed for.
Though it's alot to learn but shouldnt hv any problem ;)
You know, I din managed to make Tue Hotdate alive...
Sad but what to do?
People are telling me to bear with it... whatever...
I just feel so uneasy abt it... :( 'endure'
I'm facing alot of stress... ppl are just too busy body... ppl just wanna challenge it...ppl got so much to say... the bitches r not playing the rules right...
<< Home