Day Trip
I just realized that I travel on every Labour Day.
I was @ Melaka with my SATA gang on this Labour Day.
Not exactly a fantastic place but it was a fun trip indeed.



& i've been LS-ing.
I think it's the BBQ which i went on Sunday that is causing the problem.
Anyway I've been to the DR.
Now for me to see a Dr is so convenient.
I'll just have to walk over. LOL

I'm hoping to hook up a hotdate is weekend.
Oh God...please grant me this wish. =)
I was @ Melaka with my SATA gang on this Labour Day.
Not exactly a fantastic place but it was a fun trip indeed.

& i've been LS-ing.
I think it's the BBQ which i went on Sunday that is causing the problem.
Anyway I've been to the DR.
Now for me to see a Dr is so convenient.
I'll just have to walk over. LOL
I'm hoping to hook up a hotdate is weekend.
Oh God...please grant me this wish. =)
<< Home