Just us 2
With a little more patience & a little thot in all our busy-ness...
We were able to sparks up the bond.
While @ the Sex & the City preview an sms came in.
This sms makes me feels that he spent 30 sec today thinking of me.
He's really very busy.
I was so sad to hear that he dun even have time for dinner.
Are all guys workaholic?
Anyway I believed with this sms today, I'm able to stretch my patience.
I must also learn to be more understanding.
I feel so LOVED! ;)
We were able to sparks up the bond.
While @ the Sex & the City preview an sms came in.
This sms makes me feels that he spent 30 sec today thinking of me.
He's really very busy.
I was so sad to hear that he dun even have time for dinner.
Are all guys workaholic?
Anyway I believed with this sms today, I'm able to stretch my patience.
I must also learn to be more understanding.
I feel so LOVED! ;)
<< Home