Learning Journey
Life is all about work now!
I find myself getting busier & busier.
There's so much work each day in the office...
From big to small...
I dun want to be busy wif the wrong thing but guess my medical learning journey has just began.
Perhaps my non medical background requires me to work even harder den others. & you know, I dun want to be a someone who only know how to speak & have no substance @ the end of the day.
For those who know, Lawrence is the person who brought me into where i wanna be & where i'm now... BUT i'm goanna lose him.
We were colleagues for barely 1.5 months.
He has tendered & his last day is in 3 days time.
I thot it's a waste but I have to respect his decision.
& job hopping is the only thing i cannot agreed with him.
I hope he will change and start fresh at his new work place.
I haven't meet Shafiq for the longest time ever.
I sort of get use to it already... :(
Widow life is not easy...but faith is what i have to pull through.
Thank God!
Anyway,I'm hooking up one hot date on Vesak Day.
Hope no screw up ya! :)
I'll be out of town for 3 days from 30 May - 1 Jun.
Family trip to Thailand.
They are staying for 5 days while I shall return on my own on day 3.
You know, I'm new to the Company hence it's not so nice to apply leave for too many days. 3 days should be just nice... short & sweet. ;)
For those who haven't seen me for a long while, here's a pic i took last SAT
:)
I find myself getting busier & busier.
There's so much work each day in the office...
From big to small...
I dun want to be busy wif the wrong thing but guess my medical learning journey has just began.
Perhaps my non medical background requires me to work even harder den others. & you know, I dun want to be a someone who only know how to speak & have no substance @ the end of the day.
For those who know, Lawrence is the person who brought me into where i wanna be & where i'm now... BUT i'm goanna lose him.
We were colleagues for barely 1.5 months.
He has tendered & his last day is in 3 days time.
I thot it's a waste but I have to respect his decision.
& job hopping is the only thing i cannot agreed with him.
I hope he will change and start fresh at his new work place.
I haven't meet Shafiq for the longest time ever.
I sort of get use to it already... :(
Widow life is not easy...but faith is what i have to pull through.
Thank God!
Anyway,I'm hooking up one hot date on Vesak Day.
Hope no screw up ya! :)
I'll be out of town for 3 days from 30 May - 1 Jun.
Family trip to Thailand.
They are staying for 5 days while I shall return on my own on day 3.
You know, I'm new to the Company hence it's not so nice to apply leave for too many days. 3 days should be just nice... short & sweet. ;)
For those who haven't seen me for a long while, here's a pic i took last SAT
:)
<< Home