Parts & Bits
1. Good bye Hartini
Home Sweet Home - Indonesia
2. Lousy woman @ work
& so here comes a staff nurse calling herself on pile with us.
so she thinks she damn good... & y do u need to go to the boss if you r damn good?
I almost gave up cuz i see no point spending my golden peak fighting politic with her however the fighter in me is still game for it hence she's just goanna get it from me anytime anywhere.
& she thinks that my tongue is damn sharp...so i gave her a choice...i can be blunt as well.. :)
3. Day trip
All @ home happened to be available on Monday (tomorrow) hence we are so going for a seafood day trip @ Malaysia!!! We are going with neighbour Aunt Hui Xin + Bro Wei Tai! Goanna be Fun.
4. Itchy backside
Ok... a cease grow somewhere on me (go figure)...I can choose to live with it but the itchy backside me wanna get rid of it once & for all. So in weeks to come i'll be removing it. So to speak, 4 days cannot walk + 1 week MC! Good or bad?
5. Him
The last meet up was really a good one. But until 1.30am is so not advisable cuz you'll get hangover the whole week. But I really missed him. The Good news is that we are so going to SPAIN! Cant wait for the day to come. 2 Weeks Spain trip should be a very good bday present this year.
6. Chapter 27
I'm in the mid of confirming my bday party venue.
This year i wanna do w/o any hassle for anyone.
I intend to book somewhere that's good for all weather, all age, all race. LOL
The name is confirmed -CHAPTER 27- :)
2. Lousy woman @ work
& so here comes a staff nurse calling herself on pile with us.
so she thinks she damn good... & y do u need to go to the boss if you r damn good?
I almost gave up cuz i see no point spending my golden peak fighting politic with her however the fighter in me is still game for it hence she's just goanna get it from me anytime anywhere.
& she thinks that my tongue is damn sharp...so i gave her a choice...i can be blunt as well.. :)
3. Day trip
All @ home happened to be available on Monday (tomorrow) hence we are so going for a seafood day trip @ Malaysia!!! We are going with neighbour Aunt Hui Xin + Bro Wei Tai! Goanna be Fun.
4. Itchy backside
Ok... a cease grow somewhere on me (go figure)...I can choose to live with it but the itchy backside me wanna get rid of it once & for all. So in weeks to come i'll be removing it. So to speak, 4 days cannot walk + 1 week MC! Good or bad?
5. Him
The last meet up was really a good one. But until 1.30am is so not advisable cuz you'll get hangover the whole week. But I really missed him. The Good news is that we are so going to SPAIN! Cant wait for the day to come. 2 Weeks Spain trip should be a very good bday present this year.
6. Chapter 27
I'm in the mid of confirming my bday party venue.
This year i wanna do w/o any hassle for anyone.
I intend to book somewhere that's good for all weather, all age, all race. LOL
The name is confirmed -CHAPTER 27- :)
<< Home